Replace My Purdue ID Card
If your Purdue ID card has been lost, stolen or damaged (including a punctured hole in the card), the Purdue ID Card Office can replace it for a $25 fee. Fees are payable by cash, check, credit, debit or BoilerExpress. Note that we do not offer temporary ID cards.
When you come to our office to obtain a replacement card, you will need to know or have documentation of your Purdue University identification (PUID) number or Purdue email address. You must also be able to produce a government-issued photo ID as proof of identity. If you don’t have a government-issued photo ID, you can prove your identity with TWO of the following:
- Concise class schedule with name and PUID number (electronic or printed).
- Bursar bill with name and PUID number (electronic or printed).
- Piece of mail with name and address.
- Paycheck stub with name and address.
- Credit or debit card.
- Certified copy of your birth certificate.
- Social Security card.
- Picture ID from another school or university.
Here are a few additional things worth knowing about replacement Purdue ID cards:
- Departments may choose to pay for a replacement card on a customer’s behalf.
- Retirees do not have to pay for replacement ID cards.
You can contact our office if you need help troubleshooting your ID card issues.