Purdue University is pleased to announce the partnership with Flywire & CIBC to accept international and domestic payments in the currency of your choice, without extra fees or delays.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Pay from any country and any bank
- University is able to track payments from start to finish
- Quick posting to your student account
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
- Online help available through flywire.com/help
- Pay fee to Purdue University in your preferred currency (120+ currencies supported) with no fee* from anywhere in the world.
- Pay using your preferred method:
Bank wire, Credit/Debit card, Direct debit (EFT), Union Pay (CUP), WeChat or AliPay.
- Competitive, live Foreign Exchange rates offered exclusively to Purdue students and held for you for 72 hours.
- End to end communication: receive payment receipts, status updates and reminders to facilitate timely payments to Purdue University
- 24/7 support via firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact the Office of the Bursar:
Phone: (765) 494-7570
Purdue Policy Regarding Overpayments:
Purdue University is not a financial institution. Payments directed to Purdue should be rendered for the amount due based upon a University invoice, or the expected amount of tuition and on-campus housing. Payments for off-campus housing, or other personal living expenses should be directed to your personal bank account, (not the University). Please note: payments received in excess of the amount billed will either be placed on deposit for an upcoming semester, or the payment will be returned to the sender. (In the case of wire transfers, the wire transfer will be reversed to return funds back to the originating account).