Student Account Management Tips
Your small steps are headed for giant leaps.
Making sure you and your family feel confident in the next step is important at Purdue. To make sure your process goes as smoothly as possible, use this checklist as a guide.
- Set up Authorized User(s)
- Give parents or guardians authorization to pay your bill. Authorized Users do not have access to grades.
- Confirm your Enrollment
- Steps to Follow: myPurdue > Bills & Payments > Student Account Checklist
- Set up Your e-Refund Account
- Refunds begin processing 10 days before the first day of class each semester
- Review your invoice
- Fall assessment begins July 23rd
- Review Payment Options Available
- Be familiar with University Refund Policy & Refund Deadlines
- Read all university emails
- Initiate the 529 Payment with your provider
- At least 14 days before the due date
- Send receipt of requested funds to email@example.com
- Pay Tuition by the Due Date
- Winter 2023 – January 8, 2024
- Spring 2024 – January 8, 2024
- Summer 2024 – May 13, 2024
- Fall 2024 – August 19, 2024
- Additional Financial Literacy Tips & Support