AP Business Processes
Business Process Quick Reference
- Banking Information Verification – QRG
- Baseline Date settings – QRG
- Best Practices for Keying Payments
- BP Setting for Vendor Search
- BP – Search for Business Partner Record – Vendor
- BP – Search for Business Partner Record – Employee Vendor
- Cancel and Rewrite Process
- Delete Parked Document – QRG
- Exceptions List
- FB03 – Storing Business Documents and Workflow
- Find Check Number or Encashment Information – ME23N (PO Orders)
- Find Check Number or Encashment Information – FBL1N (Non-PO Orders)
- One-Time Vendor Process
- Recurring Invoice Voucher – QRG
- ZV60 – Create and Park Credit Memo
- ZV60 – Key and Post Direct Invoice
- ZV60 – Key ZAP Discount Terms
- ZV60 – PARI Key and Post Invoices
- ZV60 – Post Immigration Payment Request
- New Vendor Request
- Change Vendor Request
- Tips & Tricks for Vendor Requests
- Request to Pull Back a Bursar Banner Check Process & Form
- Make sure to include “C” in the payment method field and “01” in the payment method supplement field on your ZV60 to hold a check for pickup.
- Also please key the contact name and phone number in the Header text section of the details tab of your ZV60 to ensure the Bursar knows who to contact when the check is ready for pickup.
Held Check Pickup
Held checks will be located at the Bursar’s Office, 128 Memorial Mall, Room 194 (Stewart Center).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
New and Change Vendor Requests
- Discuss the need with your Procurement Center and/or Business Office to determine if the role is required for your position.
- Upon confirming the role is required, request AP300 in Success Factors. In the comment section be sure to include the full name of the person needing access along with the name of the staff person who confirmed the role is required.
- Accounts Payable Training (AP 101 / LMS 25006) can be found in the SuccessFactors Learning module. Tips for finding courses in SuccessFactors can be found on the Training and Development Materials page.
- A recording of Fraud Prevention: Protecting Purdue, Protecting You (LMS 81004) presented by Kristi Mickle, Whitney Beutel and Judy Ewbank in April of 2023 can be found in SuccessFactors.
- Complete the online AP101 training. AP101 can be found in the SuccessFactors Learning module.
- Request role AP260 in SuccessFactors. In the comment section be sure to include the full name of the person needing access along with the date they completed AP101.