Staff Remission Information and Resources

Please see below for remission information, resources and forms for the Purdue University West Lafayette campus, Purdue University Global, graduate school fellowships and graduate appointment submissions.

Remission Processes / Forms — West Lafayette Campus

The following remissions will require a Remission Application (Form 15):
  • Staff Fee Remission.
  • Child of Staff Fee Remission.
  • Spouse of Staff Fee Remission.

To access the Staff Fee Remission form, click here and complete the online form. 

Forms Used by the Office of the Bursar 

Process for Graduate Appointment/Assistantship Fee Remission 

All departments are responsible for reporting their list of graduate student appointments/assistantships prior to the beginning of the term. A new form needs to be completed each semester, each year for each student that receives Graduate Staff Remission. Go to the Graduate Appointment Submission Process (eForm 80) for instructions. Once the form is processed by the Bursar’s Office, the status of the form will change to read “Reviewed by Bursar”, so that will mean that the student should see the remission on their account soon.

Please email for Bursar questions or in the Graduate School for any questions or concerns regarding this process.

Fee Remission Audit

Six to eight weeks into each term, an audit is normally performed that compares enrollment data to the Human Resources system to verify staff and graduate staff positions. If it is found that the employee no longer qualifies for the remission, the student attribute is removed and the fee assessment is adjusted appropriately. This will result in an updated invoice being sent to the student. 

Please contact administrators Glenda Smith or Tim Riley if you have questions or concerns in regard to this process.

Remission Processes — Purdue University Global 

For a complete guide to Purdue University Global’s remission processes, please see the Purdue Global Education Benefit Guidelines

Graduate School Fellowship Resources

Graduate School fellowship resources can be found under the school’s funding site

Other Resources

Please see below for printable versions of a cash receipt voucher (CRV) form.