Skip to main content

FAQs - Lost or Stolen Card

If your Purdue ID card has been lost or stolen, you should suspend your ID immediately via the eAccounts portal. Log in to deactivate your card. Contact your Residence Hall front office or the ID Card Operations / Support to see if it has been found.

If your ID card is returned to our office, we will send you an email to notify it has been returned to our office along with instructions for pickup.

If you suspend your ID card via eAccounts when lost, you will receive an email instructing you how to reinstate it should it be found.

Students can purchase a replacement ID card for a fee at ID Card Operations / Support, billed directly to the student's Banner account.

Departments may choose to pay for a replacement card on a customer’s behalf via internal billing.

Purdue ID Operations / Support does not offer temporary cards. Contact your Residence Hall front office for assistance with temporary door access.

Sorry, no.
If your photo is more than two years old, we will need to take a new photo when you replace your card. If you would just like a new picture, you will be required to pay the replacement fee for a new Purdue ID card