Most Purdue ID card customers can use our online portal to easily submit the photo they would like included on their Purdue ID card. If you have a Purdue career account and login, you are one of those customers and you can begin the photo submission process here. This online photo submission portal is the best way to ensure your ID card is ready as quickly as possible.
Once you have submitted your photo, our office will then review the photo and notify you via email if it is approved.
Submitted photos must meet several important requirements. Photos must be:
- In jpg format with a photo size of 2 MB or 2048 KB.
- A current, color photo with a neutral-colored, smooth background and proper lighting.
- A centered and front-view, full-face image with eyes open and visible (wear prescription glasses if you normally do so).
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
NOTE: Do not wear hats, sunglasses or other items that obscure the face. Photos must NOT contain excessive glare or shadow, other visible people, distracting objects or inappropriate expressions. All photos are subject to approval.
Here are several additional things to remember about submitting a photo online:
- Not all groups seeking Purdue ID cards are eligible to use this system.
- This system cannot be used for replacement ID cards.
- Once you submit your photo, you may NOT go back and make changes.
- Copyright-protected images will not be accepted.
- You will be required to show an official government-issued photo ID when you pick up your card.
- You must agree to our terms and conditions in order to use this system.
- You must follow our ID card rules once you obtain your card.
Ready to submit your photo? You will need your career account user name and password to log in. All communications will be sent to your Purdue email account. Be sure to check your myPurdue account or this site to verify the status of your photo submission.Get Started