Purdue University is pleased to announce a partnership with Western Union Business Solutions to accept international and domestic wire transfer payments in the currency of your choice, without extra fees or delays, through our secure payment gateway (BoilerKey required).
By accessing this payment method via your student account, you can:
- Pay student-related expenses in your local currency:
- Select bank wire payment method.
- Enter details:
- Choose the country you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Accept the 72-hour guaranteed exchange rate or U.S. dollar amount.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment transaction.
- Avoid fees and costly international foreign-exchange charges from your bank.
- Know precisely how much you owe so that payments arrive in full.
- Pay easily by choosing from
the multiplelanguage options.
- Enjoy guaranteed rates for up to 72 hours.
- Gain peace of mind by using our preferred payment system.
You also can contact Western Union here for a direct quote.
For questions, please contact the Office of the Bursar:
Purdue Policy Regarding Overpayments
Purdue University is not a financial institution. Payments directed to Purdue should be rendered for the amount due based upon a University invoice or the expected amount of tuition and on-campus housing. Payments for off-campus housing or other personal living expenses should be directed to your personal bank account (not to the University). Please note: Payments received in excess of the amount billed will either be placed on deposit for an upcoming semester or returned to the sender. (In the case of wire transfers, the wire transfer will be reversed to return funds back to the originating account).