Ways to Pay Tuition and Fees
There are several ways for you to pay your Purdue University tuition, fees and charges. Purdue uses a secure payment gateway to manage financial transactions between the University and students and their families. Students initially access the system using their Purdue ID and BoilerKey. After an initial login, students can make payments, set up payment plans and authorize system access for family members.
Below is a list of options for Purdue students and authorized users (parents, guardians) to pay University tuition now, including mailing, online and payment plan options.
- Pay by Mail or In Person
- Pay Online (BoilerKey login required)
- Electronic Checking or Savings
- Credit Card (2.85% service fee)
- American Express
- Wire Transfers
- Set Up an Installment Plan
- Utilize Outside Award scholarship money
- Have a 3rd party payer: Sponsors
- Utilize a 529 Plan
- Authorized your Parent/Guardian to pay (BoilerKey required)
NOTE: Those already authorized as users, such as parents or guardians, must log in using the secure payment gateway to make payments.