What is the Installment Plan?
The plan offers an alternative way to ease the burden of having to make one large payment each semester. Participants will be charged 8% APR on the amount of fees deferred per semester (average cost for enrollment is approximately $45 for students per term and will vary based upon the total amount deferred). This plan is available for paying your tuition and fees, and contracted housing charges.
How does the Installment Plan Work?
- A finance charge is applicable based upon the balance deferred after the down payment.
- For Fall & Spring, 25% of the amount due for tuition and fees and contracted housing charges will need to be submitted online to enroll in the plan. The remaining fees, plus finance charges, will be paid in three equal amounts over the course of the semester. (For Summer, mod. 1 requires 34% at the time of enrollment, and mod. 2 requires 50% at the time of enrollment.)
- Terms available for the plan will be provided at the time of enrollment.
How to Sign Up:
To sign up for the installment plan:
- Log on to your myPurdue account
- Click on the Bills and Payment tab
- Select View my Balance under Student Account section
- Within TouchNet select Payment Plans tab
- Click on green enroll now button
- Spring 2017 Installment plan: Pay 25% down at the time of enrollment then 3 equal payments thereafter
- Enrollment begin: 11/22/2016
- Enrollment end: 01/09/2017
- Installment Payment 1: 02/06/2017
- Installment Payment 2: 03/06/2017
- Installment Payment 3: 04/03/2017
- As a convenience, participants may choose to schedule each installment payment in advance via an automatic deduction from a designated bank account.