- Banking Information Verification - QRG
- Baseline Date settings - QRG
- Best Practices for Keying Payments
- BP Setting for Vendor Search
- BP - Search for Business Partner Record - Vendor
- BP - Search for Business Partner Record - Employee Vendor
- Cancel and Rewrite Process
- Delete Parked Document - QRG
- DocuSign Checklist
- Determining Need for New Vendor
- Determining Need for Vendor Change
- Exceptions List
- FB03 – Storing Business Documents and Workflow
- Find Check Number or Encashment Information - ME23N (PO Orders)
- Find Check Number or Encashment Information - FBL1N (Non-PO Orders)
- One-Time Vendor Process
- Recurring Invoice Voucher - QRG
- ZV60 – Create and Park Credit Memo
- ZV60 – Key and Post Direct Invoice
- ZV60 - Key ZAP Discount Terms
- ZV60 - Post Immigration Payment Request
- Make sure to include “C” in the payment method field and “01” in the payment method supplement field on your ZV60 to hold a check for pickup.
- Also please key the contact name and phone number in the Header text section of the details tab of your ZV60 to ensure the Bursar knows who to contact when the check is ready for pickup.
Held Check Pickup
Held checks will be located at the Bursar's Office, Room 5, in Hovde.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.