- Log into COOL- Club Name- Banking- Generate Account Statement, specify date range and Export report to PDF format.
- Students cannot change existing payee addresses. When processing the payment request for that payee in COOL, you will put new address information in the in the note section of the payment request. BOSO staff will update address.
- The club president needs to log into Boilerlink and register the new club officers. Once officers are approved by the student activity office they will forward the new officer information to BOSO to update the COOL system. The COOL update usually takes 2-4 business days once BOSO receives the information from SAO.
In COOL – student organization account expense paid from- payment tab, if payment has a document number the check has been processed. Document number is the check number. If payment request is listed under payment tab with no document number-request has been approved but check has not been printed. Checks are printed by 3:00 pm. Payment requests (Checks) are usually ready in 3 business days, if correct back-up document is submitted.Checks can be picked up in BOSO by President, Treasurer, Advisor, or the Payee, if marked “hold for picked for up”. If payment request was not marked hold for pick-up it will be mailed next day.
How do we as a club deposit funds into our BOSO club account? Do we handle donation checks any differently?
- You can deposit cash or checks (Made out to your club) at the BOSO office, Krach Leadership Center, Room 365 with a completed deposit slip. Deposit slips can be picked up at the BOSO office. See Instruction tab on the BOSO website for directions on filling out deposit slips.
Donation checks need to be copied by the BOSO office and sent to University Development office for tax purposes for the donor. All donor account information is blacked out.
- Yes, President or Treasurer needs to email BOSO@purdue.edu from their Purdue University email account and give details of the check: check number, amount, payee & date, BOSO will void original check. Club officer will reissue check in COOL System for same Payee with a note referencing re-issue of check.
Checks over $500 may be subject to a $30 stop pay fee.
- Individual submitting the RM01S form needs to go to the Risk Management Website- vehicle use tab- to access and complete the RM01S form. You will complete and submit online. You will be notified via email from Risk Management when approved. If denied you will receive notification from Risk Management with a brief explanation of denial. Van certification is also located on the Risk Management website
- It is on the COOL System-student organization- Student Organization Information page at the bottom next to SOA Number.
- Student Organizations funds are not allowed to be used to purchase alcohol or alcohol related items, tobacco or tobacco related items, firearms, ammunition, gift cards or gift certificates.