Employee and Approving Manager Responsibility
Travel booking and expense reimbursement must follow the guidelines outlined below, and employees are expected to exercise sound judgement when evaluating any expense category not included.
Employees must seek direction from Purdue Travel if clarification is needed.
Approving managers are expected to review employee’s submitted expenses and decline all expenses that do not meet the requirements established in these regulations.
- ADA Accommodations
- Bowl Travel
- Business Leaves Extending 22 Days
- Business Travel with Personal Time Included
- Cash Advances
- Drive vs. Fly
- Employee and Approving Manager Responsibility
- General Information
- Ground Transportation and Parking
- International Travel
- Missing/Lost Receipts
- Moving Allowances
- No-Cost Travel
- Other Allowable Expenses
- Personal Car Usage
- Privately Owned, Leased or Chartered Aircraft
- Rental Car
- Travel on Sponsored Program Funds (Fund – 46010000)
- University Vehicle