Research and Partnerships
Few universities can match the depth and breadth of Purdue's research capabilities and talent. As you explore our world-changing research, you'll quickly see why Purdue is a national and global leader in discovery and innovation.
- 2019 Big Ten – Ivy League TBI Research Collaboration Summit SAVE THE DATE
- The Federal Interagency Sedimentation and Hydrologic Modeling Conference (SEDHYD)
- Spring 2019 Special Lectures in Neuroscience – P.A.M. (Paul) Smeets Ph.D.
- Life Sciences Grad Student Career Event - A Leap from Lab
- Spring 2019 Special Lectures in Neuroscience – Cristina Garcia Cáceres Ph.D.
Research at Purdue
- Distinguished research awards lecture series highlights fall events
- How quantum computing paired with AI could help monitor US electrical grid
- Bright streaks on the moon are a product of space weathering: Purdue research
- Researchers discover key to mass producing beneficial plant compounds
- New type 1 diabetes therapy shows promise for long-term reversal in both humans, dogs
Record research funding
Purdue University achieved another record year of sponsored research funding, reaching $418.3 million in fiscal year 2017, topping the previous year’s record of $403 million.
The total includes funding from federal agencies, foundations, nonprofit organizations and industry received during the fiscal year completed on June 30.
Suresh Garimella, Purdue’s executive vice president for research and partnerships, says the record reflects the quality, creativity and tenacity of the University’s faculty.
The record year comes as Purdue penned historic agreements with such giants as Eli Lilly and Co., Rolls-Royce, Microsoft Corp., and Ford Motor Co.