AAA Corporate Travel
AAA Corporate Travel provides faculty, staff, students and anyone traveling on University business with comprehensive travel management services, including air and ground transportation; hotel accommodations; points and awards programs with airlines, hotels and rental companies; group travel of 10 or more people on the same itinerary; and 24/7 travel assistance, which allows travelers to resolve issues quickly when on the road outside normal business hours.
- 24/7 assistance – If travel is booked through Concur or via phone with AAA Corporate Travel, Purdue travelers have access to complimentary emergency travel support 24/7/365. Charges will apply for non-emergency after-hours and holiday assistance.
- Competitive pricing – Purdue’s negotiated discounted rates for airfare, hotel reservations and car rentals will be applied automatically.
- Airline ticket voids – Airline tickets can be canceled through AAA Corporate Travel until 11 p.m. the business day following booking, avoiding expensive change fees assessed by airlines.
- Risk management tracking – Alerts and emergency notifications will be provided for University travelers on both domestic and international flights.
- Accidental death insurance – $200,000 of complimentary insurance is provided on each flight ticket.
- Discounted personal AAA Hoosier Motor Club membership – University employees are eligible for a 40% discount off the first year of a personal AAA Classic membership. Benefits include towing and fuel delivery services, car locksmith reimbursement, 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, discounts on travel services and more. Review additional information.
Although Concur remains the University’s preferred method to book travel, AAA Corporate Travel will provide faculty, staff and students traveling on University business with comprehensive travel management and booking services. Agents may be contacted directly at the phone numbers listed below under Agency Contacts.
Purdue Travel will cover the travel agency transaction fees for faculty, staff, and students traveling on official University business.
For more information on booking travel and expense reporting, please visit the Booking and Expense Reporting Centralization webpage.
Non-Employees and Student Organizations
Non-employees, including prospective faculty and staff, visiting professors and consultants, and student organizations are also encouraged to utilize AAA Corporate Travel for booking needs. This will allow these groups to access Purdue’s negotiated discounts for business travel arrangements. Review the Non-Employee and Student Organization Booking webpage for more information about booking travel.
Non-employees and student organizations are responsible for transaction fees (Purdue log in credentials are required) assessed by AAA Corporate Travel for services firstname.lastname@example.org
International Reservations: 888-214-4340, email@example.com
Group Air Travel: 844-696-6370, firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking travel within 72 hours: 800-354-4514
Booking travel beyond 72 hours: Purdue University Travel Reservation Form
AAA Online Support (issues with flights and hotels): 877-463-0543