Managerial Accounting Services
Managerial Accounting Services mission is to enable, serve, and support others by providing timely and accurate information about University resources, giving clear direction, offering thoughtful guidance, and delivering quality services in the areas of cost accounting, effort reporting, property accounting, organizational taxes, and global support.
Managerial Accounting Services is responsible for:
- Preparing cost analyses for internal use as well as distribution to external parties, and preparing and negotiating with the federal government the facilities and administrative cost rate applied to grants and contracts.
- Reviewing and monitoring the University's Recharge Centers.
- Supporting efforts of University personnel engaged in global or international activities.
- The accounting control, records, operations, and reporting for all moveable capital equipment.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with organizational tax matters in all jurisdictions that affect the University at the institutional level.