Information & Support Services
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards for FY2017 total $132M. This lags FY2016 by $14M or 9%. The number of awards is up 0.4%.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2017 total $505M. This exceeds FY2016 by $126M or 33%. The number of submissions went down -2%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2017 total $101M. This exceeds FY2016 by $6.9M or 7%.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2017 totaled 956. This is down 3% from FY2016.