Information & Support Services
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FY2016 awards total $39M posting an increase of $10M or 32% over FY2015. The number of awards is also up 25%.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2016 total $157M. This exceeds FY2015 by 66M or 73%. The number of submissions is also up 6%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2016 total $36M. This is $1M or -3% less than FY2015.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2015 totaled 3,952. This is up 1% from FY2014.