Information & Support Services
The Purdue University Board of Trustees designated December 27-29 as a winter recess. Combined with the annual University holidays, the full length of the closure will be from December 23, 2016 - January 2, 2017.
Sponsored Program Services Offices (SPS) are intending to be closed during this period and we ask that you plan ahead for any sponsored program activity that may be affected by the closure. SPS is dedicated to serving the research administration needs of the University community and will be monitoring our office email accounts to ensure we are available to address any emergency needs that may arise. These email addresses are listed below:
Please notify us immediately if you anticipate any proposal activity, contract deadlines, special billing needs, or other sponsor programs activity that require processing before calendar year end. Please plan accordingly, recognizing that December 22nd will be our last day in the office this year.
We wish you all a happy holiday season and we look forward to working with you in 2017.
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to email@example.com
- Awards for FY2017 total $160M. This lags FY2016 by $26M or -14%. The number of awards is up 3%.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2017 total $713M. This exceeds FY2016 by $197M or 38%. The number of submissions is up 1%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2017 total $135M. This exceeds FY2016 by $14M or 11%.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2017 totaled 956. This is down 3% from FY2016.