Information & Support Services
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awards for FY2016 total $227M. This lags FY2015 by $8M or 3%. The number of awards is down 13%.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2016 total $860M. This exceeds FY2015 by $162M or 23%. The number of submissions is up 15%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2016 total $178M. This exceeds FY2015 by $1M or -1%.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2015 totaled 3,952. This is up 1% from FY2014.