William K. Adair, MD, FACP
MD - Doctor of Medicine
FACP - Fellow of American College of Physicians
Indiana University Southeast: Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, 1975-1979
University of Louisville ,1979-1980
Indiana University School of Medicine, 1980-1984
Ball Hospital: Internal medicine internship, 1984-1985
Ball Hospital: Internal Medicine residency, 1985-1987
Philosophy of Care:
I enjoy close interaction with patients and nursing personnel.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I enjoy lawn care and visiting Walt Disney World.
Fun fact about me:
I am the fifth generation of physicians in my family with my niece as the sixth generation.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP