Health Coach (Purdue University Fort Wayne)
ACSM - Certified Exercise Physiologist
CHWC - Certified Health and Wellness Coach
CWPM – Certified Worksite Wellness Program Manager
Huntington University: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, minors in Biology and Health Education
I have more than 20 years of experience in the health and wellness field.
Philosophy of Care
I am passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and enjoy sharing that passion with others by giving them the tools to make positive lifestyle and behavioral changes.
What do you like to do when you’re not working?
In my spare time, I enjoy running, reading and spending time with my husband and four children.
What topics are covered and how does someone schedule a health coaching appointment with you?
View the “Health Coaching available at Purdue Fort Wayne” for details.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP