Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
MSN – Masters of Science in Nursing
RN – Registered Nurse
FNP-BC – Family Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified
Purdue University (West Lafayette) 1995 – Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
Purdue University (West Lafayette) 2015 – Bachelor of Nursing Science
Purdue University (West Lafayette) 2017 – Master of Science – Family Nurse Practitioner
Eskenazi Health – Residency
Purdue North Central Nursing Clinics and Dr. Clifford Sondgerath – Clinical experience
Purdue University (West Lafayette) ongoing – PhD student
Professional organization include:
• ANA (American Nursing Association)
• ISNA (Indiana State Nursing Association)
• CAPNI (Coalition of Advance Practice Nurses of Indiana)
• STTI (Sigma Theta Tau International)
• APHA (American Public Health Association)
Length of time at CHL:
Before coming to the CHL in 2017, I worked for the Lafayette School Corporation as a school nurse.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
I love the Purdue population and the chance to work with a community that I have been a part of for many years.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
When I’m not at work, you will often find me walking my four-legged child (an English Mastiff), reading or attending class.
Fun fact about me:
I have hiked a mountain in Arizona, swam with sharks in Hawaii, parasailed in the Caribbean; and I am looking forward to my next adventure.
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Nikki Buchanan
- Erika Burchett
- Ashley Byrd
- Nancy T. Cook, LCSW, RN
- Nicole Cordes
- Amanda Douglas, LLPC, NCC
- Sheila Gray
- Tina Hodson
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Melissa Mills
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Jonie Radke
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP
- Neil Smith