Credentials: CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
Professional Interests/Specializations: I have an associate’s degree in Culinary Arts; I love to cook and bake!
Length of time at CHL: I started at CHL on June 7th, 2021. I was previously employed as a pastry cook at a non-traditional Cuban restaurant in North
Why do you like working at the CHL? I love that the providers and staff here really care about the patients and doing anything we can to help them. Another great thing is the teamwork mindset that the employees have.
Philosophy of care: I love helping people. I always try to think about how it would feel if someone went out of their way to help me when I needed it most. If I can go through a day and make just one person smile, I know that day was worthwhile.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL? I like to spend time/go on adventures with the people I love, cook/bake, or go on long walks.
Fun fact about me: I love puns!
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Karly Corns
- Melissa Covarrubias
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Melanie Kyle
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Ethan Malcom
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Emily Newton
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP