Lauren Ema, CPNP-PC, RNC-NIC, IBCLC, CLC
Credentials: CPNP-PC, RNC-NIC, IBCLC, CLC
- Primary Care Pediatrics
- Newborn Care
Length of time at CHL:
I started at CHL in August 2022. However, I have been in nursing since 2013.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
I like being a part of the support system for children and their families at Purdue.
Philosophy of Care:
I believe all children are unique, and I strive to be dedicated to their overall well-being. I also believe it is important to cheer for children’s families and caregivers every step of the way!
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I like exploring the outdoors and spending time with my family.
Fun fact about you:
I am a singer and piano player. Choral singing has been a big part of my life.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Brittany Boothe
- Erika Burchett
- Allison Conklin
- Karly Corns
- Melissa Covarrubias
- Lauren Ema
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Annette Helm
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Natasha Lathrop
- Jessica McKeever
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Emily Newton
- Altie Pelto
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Brenda Rudd
- Trexie Rudd
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP