Education history: Purdue BS-Kinesiology
Length of time at CHL: I began in May 2023 and previously was a medical assistant in Chicago.
What do you like about working at the CHL: CHL has a fun environment where I can continue to connect with the Purdue campus.
What do you like to do when you’re not working at the CHL? I like to golf and study for the MCAT.
Fun fact about me: I am a recent grad from Purdue (’23) and I am currently taking a gap year before PA/DO school.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Ryan Albano
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Melissa Covarrubias
- Lauren Ema
- Mincy Grove, ASN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Annette Helm
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Natasha Lathrop
- Jessica McKeever
- Emily Newton
- Altie Pelto
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Trexie Rudd
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP