Xerox is Purdue’s sole provider for printed materials including business cards, stationary, digital print, offset and wide format print and mailing services. Customers will benefit from the convenience of print shop and copy center locations in the Printing Services Facility and Purdue Memorial Union, respectively, as well as an onsite team that provides consultative project support.
Xerox Print Services
Xerox onsite customer assistance
Print Request Options
There are 3 options on how to submit a print request:
- Submit a Printing Quote Request
- Xerox’s punch out catalog in Ariba
- Email request details to PurduePrintDigital@xerox.com
Once Xerox has confirmed a print request, a catalog order needs to be generated by following these steps:
- Access the Xerox catalog in Ariba
- Select “Buy from Supplier”
- Select “Orders”
- Select “Modify” (for the job you want to submit)
- Once the cart is open, select “Place Order” (bottom of page)
- The price will appear, select “OK”
- Select “Return Cart to Ariba”
- Select “Proceed to Check Out”
- Complete Ariba information and submit
Business cards may be purchased through Xerox for staff members whose duties include significant public contact and/or travel. A standard business card format has been established; cards of any other type or style will not be purchased with University controlled funds. Exceptions to the standard must receive the prior approval of Marketing and Media.
Xerox will print all letterhead stationery and envelopes in accordance with stationery specifications. Requests submitted to Xerox involving newly designed logos or other exceptions to standards must bear the approval of Marketing and Media.