Central Procurement Services
See below for a complete list of Procurement Services contacts, including contacts sorted by University department and enterprise contract/commodity, as well as contacts for Procurement Card Services.
Hours of Operation
Note to Vendors or Suppliers
- Visiting hours for vendors are the same as indicated above.
- Appointments are necessary in order to provide the vendor and the procurement personnel optimum uninterrupted time for the visit.
- It is recommended that Procurement Services be your first contact. Procurement staff can familiarize you with the appropriate procurement procedures and direct you to those areas most likely to utilize your products or services. Use the links below for contact information by area or topic.
Contact by Topic
Select the area or topic below for contact information.
- Cancelling a Contract
- Contract Legal Review
- Hospitality Contract Review
- Procurement Contacts by Enterprise Contracts/Commodity
- Procurement Contacts for Maintenance, Repair and Operations Requests
- Procurement Contacts for Suppliers
- Procurement Contacts for Strategic Sourcing and Requests over $10,000
- Supplier Diversity
- Trademarks and Licensing
- Travel and Purchasing Card Services
- Travel Office
For ARIBA assistance or areas that are not identified above, contact the Procurement Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 494-7279.
2550 Northwestern Ave., Suite 1100
West Lafayette, IN 47906