Please forward to your shipping/traffic department
Please route shipments from your facility as follows (if not shipping on your truck):
- If the shipment qualifies for parcel delivery according to weight (up to 150 lbs.), length and girth, then route via available ground parcel service (e.g., UPS, USPS).
- If the shipment involves dry ice packaging, live lab animals, or otherwise requires overnight delivery, route via Federal Express.
- If a ship to address cannot be located, Purdue’s default shipping location is:
Materials Management Distribution Center (MMDC)
700 Ahlers Drive
West Lafayette IN 47907
MMDC receiving hours: Monday – Friday are 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Exception: UPS or FedEx packages can be received until 5 p.m.
This shipment must be routed according to the following routing instructions. Any variance from these instructions will result in the entire freight charge being debited against your invoice for this order. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
When preparing shipping documents, the following format must be adhered to for proper delivery to occur at our campus:
- The purchase order number must appear on all shipping documents, as well as on the address label or overpack container.
- The address must be shown exactly as printed in the "SHIP TO" box of the original purchase order. In any case, the format below must be followed:
Nuclear Engr Bldg
School of Nuclear Engr
400 Central Dr
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2017