How do I request access to the Student ODS/EDW?

  1. Before starting, you must be current on all required certifications including FERPA, GLBA, Data Handling and Protecting SSN's. Please note that FERPA and GLBA expire yearly. You can check on your certification status, here:
  2. You should receive a notice approximately 30 days before expiration. Be sure to re-certify when you receive the warning so that your access to student data will not be interrupted.
  3. To receive a license and access, your approved role requester must fill out the role request form for you.  Please view the role requester list to identify your role requester.  Then, ask your role requester to fill out the role request form:
  4. Users will automatically be subscribed to the Cognos student mailing list for information on upgrades and system downtimes.