Add an Investigator/Study Person
By default, the first person entered into the Investigators/Key Persons screen on a Coeus record will be designated as the lead PI.
1. The Investigators/Study Personnel screen must be open
2. Click the "Add Investigator/Study Personnel button
3. In the Investigators/Study Personnel section, click the "Search/Add Person" link. This should open a standard Person Search screen.
|NOTE: Investigators and Study Personnel who are not Purdue employees may not be initially available to add. If a non-employee cannot be found in the standard Person Search, please complete the online User Request form found at: https://www.purdue.edu/business/coeus/Requests/access.php to have them added to the available list of persons.|
4. Complete the employee search for the desired individual
5. Select the desired individual from the employee search results.
6. Once selected, the search screen should close and the selected employee should now be listed.
7. Define the appropriate Protocol Role for the individual from the drop down list (Co-Investigator or Study Personnel)
8. Define the appropriate Person Role for the individual from the drop down list (Study Personnel ONLY)
9. Define the appropriate Affiliation for the individual from the drop down list (Faculty, Non-Faculty, Affiliate)
10. Click "Save" to add the designated Investigator or Protocol Personnel to the list.
NOTE: If you do not click Save after you have named a specific Investigator/Study Person they will NOT be listed on the IACUC protocol.
- Investigator IACUC Guide Home
- IACUC Access Permissions
- Attach IACUC Docs
- Copy an IACUC Protocol
- Create New IACUC Protocol
- Download IACUC Templates
- IACUC Add Investigators
- IACUC Alternatives Search
- IACUC Areas of Research
- IACUC Protocol Attachments
- IACUC Change PI
- IACUC Data Fields
- IACUC General Info
- IACUC Investigators Study Personnel
- IACUC Navigation
- IACUC Procedures
- IACUC Protocol Search
- IACUC Remove Investigators/Study Personnel
- IACUC Scientific Justification
- IACUC Species Groups
- IACUC Validations
- Submit to IACUC
- IACUC Questionnaires
- IACUC Investigator Approval
- Open My IACUC Protocols
- IACUC Protocol Homepage
- Change Protocol Lead Unit