Information & Support Services
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to email@example.com
- Awards for FY2016 total $310M. This lags FY2015 by $3M or 1%. The number of awards is down 6%.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2016 total $1,238M. This exceeds FY2015 by $131M or 12%. The number of submissions is up 8%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2016 total $267M. This exceeds FY2015 by $17M or 7%.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2015 totaled 3,952. This is up 1% from FY2014.