Information & Support Services
SPS Support Services is a team of knowledgeable, customer-friendly and energetic staff available to provide the highest level of support to sponsored programs and the research enterprise in the areas of:
- Sponsored Program data and information
- Coeus support for research administration
- Departmental web applications and website support
- SPS Imaging for grants
- General administrative and technical support.
- SPS launches new customer-driven web pages. SPS re-designed the home page and also the next level landing pages to provide ease of use for the customer. Direct questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FY2015 awards total $401M posting an increase of $11M or 3% over FY2014. The number of awards remained constant to FY2014.
- Proposal Submissions for FY2015 total $1.6B. This exceeds FY2014 by 80.5M or 5%. The number of submissions is also up 4%.
- Sponsor expenditures for FY2015 total $343M. This is $8M or -2% less than FY2014.
- Contract negotiations which were fully executed during FY2015 totaled 3,952. This is up 1% from FY2014.