Navigating the CoeusLite application is the same and moving around in most websites. Moving around in this application must be a forward progression where only links are utilized to transition between pages when moving forwards or backwards.
Navigation between the modules available in CoeusLite is completed by clicking on the different "My" links found at the top of any CoeusLite page.
My IACUC Protocols Nagivation
After clicking on the "My IACUC Protocols" link the User will be directed to the IACUC Protocol module. Once there, additional links will become available for further protocol navigation.
- All Protocols: Clicking this link will open a list of all IACUC Protocols that you have created or are named on. Selecting any listed Protocol will open the record.
- Pending Protocols: This screen is displayed by default when opening My IACUC Protocols. All protocols in Pending status that you have created or are named on will display in this list
- Amendments & Renewals: Clicking this link will display all Protocol Amendments and Renewals that you have created or are named on regardless of status.
- Create New Protocol: Clicking will create a new Initial Protocol record
- Protocol Search: Standard Coeus search that allows the User the ability to locate specific or groups of records based on entered search criteria.
NOTE: Clicking on any protocol available in displayed lists will automatically open the record in Edit, unless already Submitted to IACUC or another User currently has the submission open.
- Investigator IACUC Guide Home
- IACUC Access Permissions
- Attach IACUC Docs
- Copy an IACUC Protocol
- Create New IACUC Protocol
- Download IACUC Templates
- IACUC Add Investigators
- IACUC Alternatives Search
- IACUC Areas of Research
- IACUC Protocol Attachments
- IACUC Change PI
- IACUC Data Fields
- IACUC General Info
- IACUC Investigators Study Personnel
- IACUC Navigation
- IACUC Procedures
- IACUC Protocol Search
- IACUC Remove Investigators/Study Personnel
- IACUC Scientific Justification
- IACUC Species Groups
- IACUC Validations
- Submit to IACUC
- IACUC Questionnaires
- IACUC Investigator Approval
- Open My IACUC Protocols
- IACUC Protocol Homepage
- Change Protocol Lead Unit