Council on Undergraduate Research
Purdue University has an Enhanced Institutional Membership with the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR).
The OUR sponsors a campus-wide level of membership to CUR, a national organization that supports undergraduate research. This CUR status offers UNLIMITED membership and provides the following benefits to Purdue faculty, staff, and students:
- Discounts on CUR conferences, meetings, and publications
- Webinars and a peer-reviewed journal on undergraduate research
- Student presentations at Posters on the Hill and the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- Government relations insider information and funding opportunities
- Registry of undergraduate researchers for graduate school recruitment
- Access to CUR Community boards with relevant topics to disciplines and various CUR initiatives
Council on Undergraduate Research benefits postcard. Click on the image to download the complete PDF.