Skip to main content

Schedule a Career Consultation

Scientists can do almost anything! The question is . . . what do YOU want to do?

Danielle Sheese is the College of Science's Career Development and Retention Specialist. She's here to assist current College of Science undergraduates with developing a greater understanding of themselves as a career professional and the opportunities that a College of Science degree provides.

word cloud

Schedule a career consultation with Danielle to customize your career planning:

  • Discuss your career interests, values, and concerns
  • Explore careers and what to do with your major
  • Discover research/job/internship targeted search strategies
  • Experience a mock interview
  • Receive targeted resource material related to your fields of interest
  • Take the Strong Interest Inventory assessment in order to increase your confidence in making career decisions (requests for assessments can be made through the Center for Career Opportunities) bring your results back to Danielle, should you want more information about how your results relate to science career fields

Make an appointment with Danielle Sheese by using the appointment system by choosing:

  • Care Unit: Career/Preprofessional Advising
  • Service: College of Science Career Specialist
  • Reason: Select from Choices
  • Location: CoS Career Services (Math 910)
  • Name: Danielle Sheese 

If you have issues scheduling, please call the science undergraduate advising office at 765-494-1758 for assistance (M-F 8 a.m. -5 p.m.).

You can also make an appointment with the Center for Career Opportunities online or by phone 765-494-3981 for assistance, if Danielle is not available.

Purdue University College of Science, 150 N. University St, West Lafayette, IN 47907 • Phone: (765) 494-1729, Fax: (765) 494-1736

Student Advising Office: (765) 494-1771, Fax: (765) 496-3015 • Science IT, (765) 494-4488

© 2024 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | DOE Degree Scorecards

Trouble with this page? Accessibility issues? Please contact the College of Science.