College of Science research faculty, the outreach team is your liaison with K-12 teachers and students as well as campus colleagues engaged in K-12 initiatives.
Here are the ways we can help you share your work:
- Develop a broader impact plan and statement for your grant.
- Plug you into existing K-12 student or teacher programs.
- Contact schools or teachers to be a part of your broader impacts.
- Connect across campus with other K-12 initiatives.
- Plan a virtual student event or teacher workshop.
Drop us an email to discuss how we can help.
- Activity Reports
- Checklists for campus visits (PDF)
- The Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships (EVPRP) page for Broader Impacts.