SCIENCE ALUMNI SUMMER RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
The Science Alumni Summer Research Fellowship is funded by Science alumni to support an undergraduate summer research experience. This fellowship is open to College of Science students who are rising juniors or seniors with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Eligible students must be working on their own research project at Purdue for Summer, 2022. A $2000 stipend will be awarded for a 10-week summer research experience and may be supplemented by the research mentor. The fellowship recipient will be required to present their research at a conference or symposium and to the Science Alumni Board during the 202223 academic year.
Application deadline: April 1, 2022
- Fellowship application.
- College of Science research mentor verification form. Submit completed form to Lynne Horngren at email@example.com.
Please direct questions about this application process to Lynne Horngren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only the fellowship recipient will be contacted at the conclusion of the application process.
- All Aboard Purdue
- Academic & Registration Resources
- Advisor Directory
- CoS Advising Policy
- CODO Information
- CODO Procedure and Advising
- Dual Degree Policy
- Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Grade Appeals
- Pre-professional Programs
- Earning Requirements Through Experience
- SPLASH - Science Plus Liberal Arts: Second Home
- Student Resources
- Registrar's Office Student Resources
- Tutoring Services/Help Sessions
- Student and Family FAQ