Human Resources Developing, engaging and retaining innovative talent.
We support our employees through recruitment, compensation program, benefits, career development and more. We support our managers with tools and resources, so they can keep tackling the next giant leap.
You are your best self when you have work-life integration. We offer several resources to help working families balance the needs of both home and work. Check out the following resources:
- View our Work-Life Integration benefits and resources.
- Purdue offers Paid Parental Leave allowing eligible employees up to 240 hours (6 weeks).
- Attend a Healthy Boiler workshop or schedule an appointment with a Health Coach.
- Visit Working Remotely @ Purdue to request a flexible work arrangement or access resources specific to remote work.
- Start planning for life at Purdue and reivew our avalable retirement programs.
- We've partnered with CuraLinc Healthcare to expand the University’s Behavioral Health assistance.