Timeline/Process and Resources
Performance management is an integral part of Purdue University's ongoing effort to encourage staff to higher levels of achievement and service. Each staff member receives an annual review, which is recorded in SuccessFactors. Annual performance is assessed against position-specific goals and three University-wide competencies (overall job performance, professional/career development, and culture and values). Supervisors have an additional competency call supervision.
The 2020-21 performance management timeline is outlined in the table below. You may also view this timeline in an accessible PDF format.
Click on the above image to view within a pdf.
Top Tips for Understanding and Engaging the Performance Management Process
- View each of the Performance Management @ Purdue web pages listed in the side navigation.
- View the SuccessFactors tutorial videos
- Annual Performance Assessment Webinar - Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 10:00 a.m.
- Annual Performance Assessment Webinar - Tuesday, Mar. 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- Annual Performance Assessment Webinar - Thursday, Mar. 11 at 12:00 p.m.
- Annual Performance Assessment Webinar - Thursday, Mar. 18 at 2:00 p.m.
- Performance Management @ Purdue
- Timeline, Process and Resources
- Create and Update Annual Performance Goals
- Assess Annual Performance
- Access Performance Management Reports
- Unit Leader Calibration Sessions
- Create and Update Individual Professional Development Plans
- Initiate and Receive 360 Feedback in SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors Performance Management Tutorial Videos