Welcome to your SupportLinc employee assistance program (EAP)
Purdue has partnered with CuraLinc Healthcare to expand the University’s employee assistance program (EAP) for benefits-eligible faculty and staff on the West Lafayette campus utilizing SupportLinc. Access to these services, which align with the behavioral health pillar of the Healthy Boiler Program, begins July 1 for all benefits-eligible employees (West Lafayette campus) and their dependents covered on a Purdue health plan.*
SupportLinc is a confidential resource that helps individuals deal with life’s challenges and the demands that come with integrating home and work. You will be able to access confidential, professional counseling as well as expert referrals to address a wide array of personal and work-related concerns, such as:
- Marriage and relationship problems
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
- Anger management
- Work-related pressures
When an employee calls in and speaks with a SupportLinc Care Advocate, they will be referred to counselors that match both their clinical and cultural needs.
You can choose how to get the assistance you need:
- In-the-moment support – Reach a licensed clinician by phone 24/7/365
- Web portal – A one-stop shop for accessing resources, referrals, expert consultations and much more, including an orientation video, savings center, mindfulness toolkit, resilience toolkit, wellbeing place.
- Mobile app –The SupportLinc eConnect® mobile app allows you to talk or chat directly with a SupportLinc counselor or schedule a time for SupportLinc to call you.
- Text therapy – Exchange text messages, voicenotes and resources Monday – Friday with a licensed counselor for up to six weeks, through the Textcoach® mobile and desktop app.
- Animo – Animo is SupportLinc’s personalized digital resource that strengthens mental health and overall well-being through a dynamic series of self-directed modules.
- Navigator – Take the guesswork out of emotional fitness. Click the Navigator icon on the web portal or mobile app, complete a short survey and receive personalized guidance for accessing program support and resources
SupportLinc’s web portal also provides expert referrals and consultations:
- Legal consultation
- Financial expertise
- Convenience resources – referrals for childcare, elder care, home repair, housing needs, education, pet care, adoption and more.
- For employees:
- For supervisors
- Follow SupportLinc on Twitter
- COBRA Continuation of Coverage
- Choosing the Right Medical Plan
- Health Care Reform
- Annual Medical Plan Contributions
- HIPAA Privacy Regulations and Legal Notices
- Tiered Lab Benefit
- Working Spouse Premium
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Total Hip & Knee Joint Replacements
- Pre-certification details
- Physical Therapy
- Welcome to your SupportLinc employee assistance program (EAP)