Hiring @ Purdue
This is a community of people working together. And when it’s time to add the next right member to the team, to pursue that common goal, these are the recruitment and onboarding resources you need.
Are You Taking Steps to Find the Best Candidate?
We are here to help you find the right candidate to join our boilermaker community!
- Attend our Best Pracitices in Recruiting series to learn how to develop diverse talent pools and conduct interviews
- Attend The Candidate Experience to prepare for positive interactions with candidates
- Together with your Talent Acquisition Team Member, create advertisement campaigns that use your networking skills and ours.
- Follow us on Instagram (purduecareers), Facebook (Purdue Careers) or Twitter (Purdue Careers) and share our posts.
- When new employees are onboarded correctly, Purdue provides them with a great start to a career. Review the New@Purdue Website, learn about I-9 Resources, and review New Employee Onboarding - First Steps for Supervisors.
The work our employees do makes a difference
We have a long history of employees who make a difference in the lives of students, researchers and faculty by caring, leading and working together. Consider the following benefits you can share with potential candidates.