Fee Waivers

In cases of financial hardship, the student may apply for a fee waiver, using a CAPS release of information form designed for the specific service requested.

Fee waivers are available for:

  • Psychiatric services

Talk with your service provider about the forms you need to complete

Fee waiver requests are made through the Division of Financial Aid (DFA) to determine whether or not the student meets the criteria of high financial need, as defined by the DFA. It is the responsibility of CAPS staff to notify each student of their financial status, once CAPS receives a response from the DFA.