Veterinary Nursing CODO requirements
Only credits from Purdue University will count towards CODO
CODO requirements listed are for the 2019 catalog term; students following catalog terms prior to 2017 should check with the department for those CODO requirements.
- Minimum Semesters: n/a
- Minimum Credits: n/a
- Minimum GPA: 2.0
- Preference given to students who have completed first-year Veterinary Nursing coursework by the end of the spring semester.
- Competitive entry program with admission to fall semester only.
- Students are strongly encouraged to meet with a Veterinary Nursing advisor.
- Information about the application process is discussed at this time.
- Students are invited to interview in the spring semester.
- Students will be accepted on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS after a holistic review.
- Students on academic probation will not be accepted.
For more information about these majors visit the College of Veterinary Medicine website.