Whether you need help figuring out which health or law field is right for you, how to be a competitive applicant, or want assistance with your application, we are here to help!
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter (at left) to stay informed about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Watch for news on callouts, fall workshops, and speakers. We would also be happy to speak with your student organization about pre-professional topics!
- New to Purdue? Check out the New Student information on this website.
- Applying to law school this fall? We're here for you! Make an appointment on BoilerConnect.
- Have an upcoming interview? Congratulations? Check out our information on interview preparation and mock interviews.
- Our letter service for medical and dental school is the perfect solution for ensuring your letters are high quality and arrive safely.
- Questions about your current healthcare application? We're still here for you!
We want to help! If you have pre-professional related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an alum with a question? Call us at 765-494-3981 to make an appointment. Have an upcoming interview and need to practice? Make an appointment for a mock interview. Need a quiet place to take your LSAT or for an online interview? Request a room in our offices. Applying to medical or dental school this summer? Need assistance with your pre-professional goals? We're here to help. Make an appointment to see one of our advisors on BoilerConnect. Need help making an appointment? Instructions are in FAQ. Our appointments will continue to be virtual this fall. If you require an in-person appointment, email us and we will work with you to set that up.
The advisors in Pre-Professional Advising strive daily to be antiracist and reject racism, discrimination, and systemic inequity and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome and safe.
We acknowledge Purdue University is located on the traditional homelands of the Woodland People. We honor and appreciate these indigenous caretakers who include the Bodewadmik (Potawatomi), Lenape (Delaware), Myaamia (Miami), and Shawnee People.