Summer is Application Season!
As temperatures rise, application season heats up. Need assistance with your application? We are here to help!
- New! Follow us on Instagram @purdueppa
- Need help making an appointment? Instructions are here and in our FAQ.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter (at left) to stay informed about upcoming events and opportunities. We will NOT spam you with excess emails.
- We recommend learning about your national admission test (MCAT, DAT, OAT, LSAT, GRE, PCAT) as early as possible. Familiarizing yourself with the test content enables you to relate the information you hear in class to the content on the test. Start exploring with our National Admission Test Guide.
- Applying spring/summer 2023? Need help developing your application timeline? Questions about your application or admissions test? We are here to help! You can also check out the Application Hub.
- Want to get a head start on your interview skills? You can make use of the CCO's online system called Big Interview so you can watch yourself and self-assess (PPA even added some of our specialized interview questions that are field specific!). Then schedule a mock interview with our awesome graduate assistant, Jaelyn Kelly, on BoilerConnect. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request sets of practice questions. Check out the Interview section of the Learning Center for more details.
- Our letter service for medical and dental school applicants for the 2023 cycle is open. Learn more about the Letter Service. You can find more information about requesting letters and the importance of letters in the Learning Center.
- Need help with a current or future law school application? We are here for you!
We want to help! If you have pre-professional related questions, please make an appointment through BoilerConnect or email us at email@example.com
Are you an alum with a question? Call us at 765-494-3981 to make an appointment. Need a quiet place to take your LSAT or for an online interview? Request a room in our offices. Applying to medical or dental school this summer? Need assistance with your pre-professional goals? We're here to help. Make an appointment to see one of our advisors on BoilerConnect. Need help making an appointment? Instructions are here and in our FAQ. Our appointments are virtual. If you require an in-person appointment, email us and we will work with you to set that up.
The advisors in Pre-Professional Advising strive daily to reject racism, discrimination, and systemic inequity and are committed to creating an accessible environment where everyone feels welcome and safe.
We acknowledge Purdue University is located on the traditional homelands of the Woodland People. We honor and appreciate these indigenous caretakers who include the Bodewadmik (Potawatomi), Lenape (Delaware), Myaamia (Miami), and Shawnee People.