Whether you are new to campus, a returning student, or a virtual member of our community this fall--welcome! Our office has been hard at work developing new ways to assist you.
- New to Purdue? Get answers to a few of your questions in the New Student section of our Learning Center.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter (at left) to stay informed about upcoming events, opportunities, and to gain insight into how applications are impacted by COVID-19.
- Watch for news on our fall workshops. We would also be happy to speak (virtually) with your student organizations about pre-professional topics! We are also working on a new way of communicating information to you faster and in field specific ways--stay tuned.
- As we hear about them, we'll add Fall Callouts to the Club News section of our site.
- Have an upcoming interview? Congratulations! Check out our information on interview preparation and mock interviews.
- Need a quiet place for an LSAT or an interview? Our CCO offices may be available. Fill out a request to check for availability. You will need your own laptop and to maintain Protect Purdue protocols.
We're excited you're back (even if remotely) and look forward to working with you. For now, we are only available for virtual and phone appointments through BoilerConnect.