Spring is Application Prep Season!
Planning to apply to a professional program in the upcoming cycle this spring/summer? We're here to help. Have a fall law school application in mind? We can help you plan.
- Need help making an appointment? Instructions are here and in our FAQ.
- We recommend learning about your national admission test (MCAT, DAT, OAT, LSAT, GRE, PCAT) as early as possible. Familiarizing yourself with the test content enables you to relate the information you hear in class to the content on the test. Start exploring with our National Admission Test Guide.
- Start learning about the application service for your programs. Examples include AMCAS (MD programs), AACOMAS (DO programs), AADSAS (dental schools), PTCAS (PT programs), etc. You can find your application service on our Application Services Guide.
- Questions about your application or admissions test? We are here to help! You can also check out the Application Hub.
- Want to get a head start on your interview skills? You can make use of the CCO's online system called Big Interview which allows you to watch yourself. You can also make an appointment through BoilerConnect for a mock interview with our awesome graduate assistant, Jaelyn Kelly
- Applying spring/summer 2022? We can help you develop your application timeline.
- The letter service for medical and dental school applicants for the 2022 cycle is open. Sign up for the letter service. Learn more about requesting letters in the Learning Center.
- Need help with your current law school application? We've got your back. Please make an appointment on BoilerConnect.
We want to help! If you have pre-professional related questions, please email us at email@example.com
Are you an alum with a question? Call us at 765-494-3981 to make an appointment. Have an upcoming interview and need to practice? Check out our information on interview preparation. Need a quiet place to take your LSAT or for an online interview? Request a room in our offices. Applying to medical or dental school this summer? Need assistance with your pre-professional goals? We're here to help. Make an appointment to see one of our advisors on BoilerConnect. Need help making an appointment? Instructions are here and in our FAQ. Our appointments are virtual. If you require an in-person appointment, email us and we will work with you to set that up.
The advisors in Pre-Professional Advising strive daily to be antiracist and reject racism, discrimination, and systemic inequity and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome and safe.
We acknowledge Purdue University is located on the traditional homelands of the Woodland People. We honor and appreciate these indigenous caretakers who include the Bodewadmik (Potawatomi), Lenape (Delaware), Myaamia (Miami), and Shawnee People.