Fall 2013 and Forward
Fall 2013 - Fall 2015
To confer a Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Science at Purdue University, a student MUST:
Complete the University Core Curriculum requirement.
Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
Be in residence at Purdue University a minimum of two semesters.
Complete at least 32 credits at the 300-level or higher in residence at Purdue West Lafayette or a Purdue Regional campus. Transfer credit may not be used to meet this university requirement.
Complete all major requirements
Earn a major area of study GPA of 2.0 or higher
Satisfy all College of Science core requirements
Complete a minimum of 120 credit hours.
Demonstration of satisfactory knowledge of the English language, with particular reference to composition and spelling.
University Regulations regarding degree completion and conferment may be reviewed at: http://www.purdue.edu/studentregulations/regulations_procedures/degrees.html
- All Aboard Purdue
- Academic & Registration Resources
- Advisor Directory
- CoS Advising Policy
- CODO Information
- CODO Procedure and Advising
- Dual Degree Policy
- Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Grade Appeals
- Pre-professional Programs
- Earning Requirements Through Experience
- SPLASH - Science Plus Liberal Arts: Second Home
- Student Resources
- Registrar's Office Student Resources
- Tutoring Services/Help Sessions
- Student and Family FAQ