Graduate Student Forms

Instructions for Electronic Forms

Forms for graduate course and program proposals (new, revision, expiration) can be accessed by logging onto the electronic proposal processing system, Curriculog,, and going to New Proposal. Other graduate forms in Curriculog include Non-Credit to Credit Pathway, Multi Certificate Pathway, New Graduate Contact Position, and New Signature Authority Requests.

PDF Forms

Non-thesis option students may obtain certification of their anticipated graduation date through the Office of the Registrar.

Forms for Regional Campuses Only

Questions may be directed to the graduate offices at, or via phone to (765)494-2600. 

Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 170 | 155  S. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114 | 765-494-2600

© Purdue University | Accessibility | EA/EO University | Integrity Statement | DOE Degree Scorecards | Copyright | Contact Us
Maintained by Office of the Vice Provost for Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars (OGSPS)

Contact OGSPS at for accessibility issues with this page.