Global Science Partners
The College of Science offers a multi-pronged Global Science Partners (GSP) program. GSP includes:
A residential learning community of domestic and international students where students participate together in the Global Science Leadership Seminar.
Upper class mentors support first-year students as they integrate into Purdue, the College of Science, and their major.
Participants develop their global competence by increasing their knowledge of the world as well as deepening the awareness of their own cultural perspectives.
- All Aboard Purdue
- Academic & Registration Resources
- Advisor Directory
- CoS Advising Policy
- CODO Information
- CODO Procedure and Advising
- Dual Degree Policy
- Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Grade Appeals
- Pre-professional Programs
- Earning Requirements Through Experience
- SPLASH - Science Plus Liberal Arts: Second Home
- Student Resources
- Registrar's Office Student Resources
- Tutoring Services/Help Sessions
- Student and Family FAQ