Harassment and Discrimination: Policies & Procedures
The focus of this training is Purdue's policies and procedures related to harassment and discrimination. It only addresses behavior that would be a violation of these policies and how complaints are resolved.
This training does not cover specific tactics or methods for preventing or eliminating harassment and discrimination. If your group would like training in topics such as bystander intervention, relationship violence, personal violence, or supporting survivors, please visit CARE's workshop offerings.
After participating in this session, participants will be able to:
- Summarize Purdue's policies on Equal Opportunity/Equal Access, Nondiscrimination, and Anti-harassment.
- Describe Purdue's procedures for reporting and resolving complaints of discrimination and harassment.
- Explain how a prohibited amorous relationship could negatively impact the university.
- Explain how to report child abuse and neglect.
All faculty, staff, and students at Purdue University
To schedule an in-person session for your department, please contact email@example.com.
Complete the Equal Opportunity Module and the Americans with Disabilities Act Module of the Risk Management Employment Claims Initiative. See instructions on the Risk Management Employment Claims Initiative website.
NOTE: Purdue is committed to making all programs accessible to participants with disabilities. To request an accommodation or special assistance for a program due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-6373.
- Education and Training
- Training Library
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Freedom of Expression
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Policies & Procedures
- Healthy Relationships
- Lasting Choices
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Youth Protection