Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Purdue employees engaged in any international activities (ex. International travel or working with foreign providers) will find the information in The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) training helpful. This training addresses anti-bribery expectations and it outlines potential personal and university consequences for FCPA violations.
Audience: Faculty and staff conducting international work
Time: 20 minutes
Format: Online only
All EmploymentCerts are located in SuccessFactors.
- Visit https://one.purdue.edu
- Select 'Employee Launchpad.'
- Once in the 'Employee Launchpad,' select the 'Learning' tile.
- If the course is not assigned to you, search for it in the search box.
EmploymentCerts questions or technical issues should be directed to email@example.com.
Questions specific to the training content should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education and Training
- Training Library
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Freedom of Expression
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Policies & Procedures
- Healthy Relationships
- Lasting Choices
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Youth Protection