Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training
The Campus Security Authority Training helps individuals understand the Clery Act and their roles and responsibilities as a Campus Security Authority (or CSA) in reporting Clery Act crimes to campus police. For more information, please visit the Clery Act Compliance Guide for CSAs website.
Audience: Employees and others identified as CSAs
Time: 30 minutes
Format: Online Only
All EmploymentCerts are located in SuccessFactors.
- Visit https://one.purdue.edu
- Select 'Employee Launchpad.'
- Once in the 'Employee Launchpad,' select the 'Learning' tile.
- If the course is not assigned to you, search for it in the search box.
EmploymentCerts questions or technical issues should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions specific to the training content should be directed to email@example.com.
- Education and Training
- Education and Training Home
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response
- The Nuts and Bolts of Faculty Search and Screen
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Title IX Mandatory Reporter Training