Graduate Student EA/EO Sessions
The Graduate Student EA/EO Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response session is designed to provide graduate students with a foundation in the areas of equal access and equal opportunity. Information on discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, Title IX, disabilities, retaliation and the process at the University for the resolution of complaints will be presented.
The University's Nondiscrimination Policy Statement, Anti-harassment Policy, and Procedures for Resolving Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment will be provided to every participant. Participants are asked to assess the role personal behavior and conduct play in ensuring an inclusive university community free of discrimination and harassment.
This program is highly encouraged for all new students but not required. Individual departments or programs can decide whether or not to make this education program a requirement.
Fall 2023 Department Sessions
Registration is now closed for the Fall 2023 sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a presentation for your group.
Individual students seeking to complete the training:
- Visit www.purdue.edu/webcert.
- Scroll down to Vice President for Ethics and Compliance
- Select Graduate Student EA/EO Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response
Students are provided with a completion email which they can provide to programs or departments as evidence of participation.
- Education and Training
- Training Library
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Freedom of Expression
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Policies & Procedures
- Healthy Relationships
- Lasting Choices
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Title IX Mandatory Reporter Training
- Youth Protection