Advisory Committee on Equity
This training is for faculty and staff who have been identified as members of the Advisory Committee on Equity as part of the University complaint resolution process. The Advisory Committee plays an important role in ensuring all parties receive fair and equitable treatment during the process. This training provides the necessary background information to serve on the committee.
Learn more about the University complaint process at the Office of Institutional Equity website.
Audience: Faculty and staff identified as committee members
Time: 40 Minutes
Format: Online only
How to Register
All EmploymentCerts are located in SuccessFactors.
- Visit https://one.purdue.edu
- Select 'Employee Launchpad.'
- Once in the 'Employee Launchpad,' select the 'Learning' tile.
- If the course is not assigned to you, search for it in the search box.
EmploymentCerts questions or technical issues should be directed to email@example.com.
Questions specific to the training content should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education and Training
- Education and Training Home
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response
- The Nuts and Bolts of Faculty Search and Screen
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Title IX Mandatory Reporter Training