Advisory Committee on Equity
This training is for faculty and staff who have been identified as members of the Advisory Committee on Equity as part of the University complaint resolution process. The Advisory Committee plays an important role in ensuring all parties receive fair and equitable treatment during the process. This training provides the necessary background information to serve on the committee.
Learn more about the University complaint process at the Office of Institutional Equity website.
Audience: Faculty and staff identified as committee members
Time: 40 Minutes
Format: Online only
How to Register
- Visit https://one.purdue.edu
- Select 'Employee Launchpad.'
- Once in the 'Employee Launchpad,' select the 'Learning' tile.
- If the course is not assigned to you, search for it in the search box.
Employment Certification questions or technical issues should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions specific to the training content should be directed to email@example.com
- Education and Training
- Training Library
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Freedom of Expression
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Policies & Procedures
- Healthy Relationships
- Lasting Choices
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Youth Protection